Currently Reading:
John Briggs & F. David Peat: Turbulent Mirror
Kurt Vonnegut: Mother Night

Apr 2, 2008

New PC is iminent

The new PC is on its way.  Shipped today and should be here Friday, which is wonderful since I am off that day and it will be delivered to work!  Eh, at least when it comes I can grab it and go home and play.  The next few days will be torture.

Also getting into Deadwood now.  Makes me want to go back and watch Firefly again, though, with all the western styling.  Oh, Explosions in the Sky concert was fun.  Good stuff.  The opening "band" kinda scared me, it was some kind of whale song acid trip.  One guy making strange noises and then sampling and layering the sound over and over.  He also looked like he was about to die or fall asleep during the whole thing.  Probably the strangest thing I've ever seen performed - and I've seen Beckett plays more then once.